|Haley, Daniel, and Caleb's hands - Summer 2012|
- Trace hands on the back of the contact paper and cut them out. Peel the backing off the contact paper and place the hands in the desired location of your canvas.
- Allow your "little hands" to paint! (smocks suggested)
- Set your painted canvas in a safe location to dry for 24 hours.
- Peel off hands from canvas and enjoy!
- Optional: Take painted hands you peeled off the canvas and put them on card stock... perfect for a card for the Grandparents or someone special!
A special thanks to Carrie Courtney for the idea!