S - Saved from Herself
E - Entitled to Truth
C - Clothes with Intention
U - Upended by Grace
R - Rebounded by Love
E - Exceptional in Life
But the thing that struck me most through the day was God's overwhelming, undying love for me. I've always known about God's love for me... enough that He would send His only Son to die in my place. However, this weekend the one fact became so real to me - no matter what I've done, no matter I do, HE WILL NEVER STOP LOVING ME! I have heard the term unconditional love before and have even been told I possess some of it, but let me tell you - I don't have it for everyone. There are certain things that people do that I choose not to love them. Yet, I serve this God who has an unconditional, never-ending love for every one of us, His creation, that no matter what will always be available. I find this love to be indescribable.
I have discovered this weekend that, if nothing else, I can have full security in love. The next time someone does something to you that cause you to choose not to love... or next time you do something that makes you momentarily not the easiest to love, know that there is a God that never stops loving YOU!
Some other highlights from Beth...
- HE is the wildest ride you will ever take!
- Victory or defeat resides in the mind
- HE has proven.
- Put off old, put on new
- Our biggest enemy is often our own insecurity
- Insecurity is a form of pride
- I am loved, valued, and esteemed by God!
- Don't manage a stronghold in your life - Be FREE!
- If you have a heart that does not heal, it hardens
- You cannot run Him off!
- Everything always comes back to love
- We have a need for significance
- Be the exception!!