Thursday, January 14, 2010

Help for Caleb from the Inside Out



So, Caleb and I were about to read some books and get ready for bed when he started talking about his "otter bucks" (otter bucks = a reward he earns in school). Caleb was expressing how excited he was that he had earned the most in his class. I asked him, "Do you know who help you make the right choices to earn those bucks? Someone living inside you?" and Caleb answered, "God, the Holy Spirit." I said, "That's right, buddy!" Caleb's response...
"I better thank Him," and with that he pulled his shirt away from his body and looked down his shirt at his belly and started to pray... and thanked HIM.

SO CUTE!
 
Original Post to FB:  Monday, August 25, 2008 at 7:54pm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute......so sweet. I love how our babies take the things of God so literal, matter of fact and their faith puts ours to shame. I have a blog too. I'll add you to my follow list. Come on over and visit.
:o)